Medical in the Cloud specializes in Healthcare IT Services, providing Private Cloud Computing Services that meet regulatory compliances such as HIPAA/HITECH.
We ensure that Practice Management Software (PMS), Electronic Health Record Software (EHR/EMR) and other medical office software is accessible from anywhere and that doctors can demonstrate that they comply with Meaningful Use.
Imagine that you have excess to your patients information that is placed in your own private cloud, so you, your staff or colleges can access it anytime from anywhere with any device and it’s HIPAA compliant.
We don’t stop there we put all of your software in a cloud environment. So whether its writing a letter, checking a x-ray, or prescription its all at your finger tips at any time.
Medical In The Cloud has extensive experience hosting leading healthcare applications in the market today, and we have developed our technical knowledge of these products, gaining the necessary expertise to deliver them successfully to your practice in a private cloud environment. Over the years, we’ve created and maintained close and functional working relationships with the vendors that sell popular healthcare applications. Allscripts, Aprima, Cerner, eClinical Works, GE Centricity, gMED, Greenway, Lytec, Misys, MicroMD, Nextgen, RiverSoft, Sage Intergy, QRS, VHI to name a few.
We place all your software and place it in your own private cloud, so you, your staff or colleges can excess it any time from any where.
- Practice Management Software (PMS)
- Electronic Health Record Software (EHR/EMR)
- Document Imaging
- Radiology Software (PACS/RIS)
- Office & Email Software (PACS/RIS)
- Any Software
Unlike some cloud computing companies, or software vendors, who provide their own hosting, we provide a system that meets ALL of your IT business requirements. Not only do we host the applications mentioned, we also provide all additional software needed to operate your business on a per user basis.
As resellers, we can provide the product licensing, so you never have to worry about staying current with the latest version.
- Microsoft office products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Project, Visio
- Microsoft email – Exchange Server and Outlook as well as Outlook mobile and web access
- Outside Email Spam and Anti-Virus filtering by Google
- Microsoft Anti-Virus and Malware protection – Forefront
- Microsoft database products – SharePoint Server, Access and SQL
- Financial Software – QuickBooks Enterprise or Peachtree or bring your own such as MAS90 or 200
- Electronic Faxing – Desktop faxing and faxing to email inbox
Whether you provide or we provide, any of the software, Medical In The Cloud will provide everything needed to deliver the application to your business – all inclusive in our convenient per user fee structure.
We can provide you the tools you need to operate efficiently and meet compliancy.
- Hardware – servers, switches, disk space / SANs
- Software – Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare, and EMC licensing
- Facilities and Utilities – cabinets/racks, power and secured space
- Telecommunications – private data circuits and internet access to connect
you to our data center
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery – from basic to complete secondary site failover options
- Monitoring – 24×7 both equipment and application monitoring and instant
notification of problems
- Labor – All labor required to support, maintain, update, upgrade, monitor
and manage your system
- Commitment – Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with up-time guarantees
We are regarded as industry leaders in medical digital strategy and solutions, focused solely on delivering great user efficiencies. Call us today!