“YOU” the Medical Provider are being forced by Government Regulations to meet the “Meaningful Use Standards”.
MEDICAL IN THE CLOUD is here to help you meet these standards and more!
Keeping critical data and business applications’ operating securely, and without interruption, has become a top priority for doctors and medical professionals and is now being mandated by Federal Regulations. Whether it is regulatory compliance, asset utilization or security, the Medical In The Cloud solution has your organization covered.
Medical In The Cloud hosts practice management and electronic medical record applications. We offer one of the most affordable and reliable technology platforms in the Southeast. Our platform was engineered from the ground up, by experienced professionals using proven, widely adopted, technology from the world’s leading, tech savvy corporations. As a result, our system can meet all your business needs for reliability, security, regulatory compliance, and disaster recovery. Delivering mission critical applications to practices more cost effectively, securely and reliably than building and maintaining an in-house system. We can help you accomplish your IT business goals and requirements.
Let us show you how to achieve a greater return on your technology investments, reduce or optimize your IT costs while providing a solution that can scale quickly to match your business growth and improve staff productivity. While maintaining tight control over IT resources, our affordable services allow small to mid-sized practices to operate more efficiently and achieve competitive advantages previously only available to large corporations that have complex and expensive technology resources.
HERE’S SOME ADVANTAGES TO LEVERAGING THE MEDICAL IN THE CLOUD SOLUTION:
- We take 100% ownership
- Platform that can be accessed securely from anywhere the Internet is available
- All systems are kept up-to-date, available, and managed for performance by experts
- Assistance with healthcare application upgrades and updates are included
- Cutting edge security and regulatory compliance
- Data facilities are SAS 70, Type II certified and meet/exceed all HIPAA and HITECH standards
- 24x7x365 Help Desk Support and Systems Monitoring
- A complete disaster recovery solution which can include services distributed
across multiple data facilities
- Outstanding customer service and commitment to keeping our clients happy
- 99.9% up-time service level agreement
- “Pay as you go” pricing with little out of pocket capital, upgrade or reinvestment costs
- Reduction of internal IT costs to a predictable monthly fee
- Fees based on user count, adjustable for business expansion or contraction, as needed